CNBC Top News and Analysis

Friday, November 13, 2009

The Big Decision

This week I had many things to do. Many decisions to take like the work placement choice. I felt little bit confused to choose the organization that I will work in my work placement. It was confusing because I wanted to work in many organizations. To solve this problem I was narrowing the choices as what will suit.

Firstly, I choose what will fit my health condition and this helped me a lot since it narrow many choices. After that a thought of the location of the organization and how I will get there. So finally I choose Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank as the best organization for me to work there.

I believe that I made the right choose since in the bank the working hours is good and I like the bank work. Also I may work near my home in choose Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank branch in Al Safa. Moreover I will learn many things in the bank I will learn how to deal with different type of people ad I can apply my studies there

No comments:

Post a Comment