CNBC Top News and Analysis

Friday, November 20, 2009

Know Me Better

P E R S O N A L

Real Name: Shaima
Nickname: Shaioom
Deviantart.com Name: I don't use this site
Country: United Arab Emirates
Gender: Female



F A V O R I T E S

Colours: blue, pink, yellow
Food: I have many foods that I like, I think this will take many days to talk about them ha3 Drinks: orange juice
Movie at the moment: The Final Destination
Song at the moment: Rashid Al Majed songs ( Arabic songs) ,
Book: six ways to control your blood sugar


V E R S U S

What do you like most?
Sweet or Spicy?
Spicy

White chocolate or dark chocolate?
Dark chocolate

School or Mall?
Any where as long as I have fun and be with my friends

Desktop Computer or Laptop?
Laptop

Ice Cream or Cake?
I like Molten Cake from Chili's Restaurant :D

Anime or Cartoons?
Cartoons

PSP or PS2?
PSP

Sony or Panasonic?
Sony

RnB or POP?
RNB

Thank you sarooonah for tagging me :) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment