CNBC Top News and Analysis

Friday, December 11, 2009

Bazaar Bank

This Year is the first year that the Business and Management (Financial Services) have managed the whole bazaar Banks in Dubai Women’s’ collage. This was easy for our class since many students have worked before in the bazaar Bank but for me it was the first time to work there. I was in charge to distribute the students among the banks as they like and I have chosen to work in the treasury and the main bank.

I worked in the Bazaar main bank and in the treasury department for 13 hours a day.
I arrive to collage early and start my work with my team at 9am by opening accounts for 6 bank branches. After that we supervise the Main Bank and 5 Bazaar Bank branches. Also in the middle we receive funds. At the end of the day we balance the accounts for 6 bank branches.

Yesterday was the last day that I worked in the Bazaar Bank. That’s why I am very sad today since I miss the work and the people I worked with. I like the fun that I had during the work, the responsibility that Mr. Phil Brear gave to me and I like the group that I worked with during the bazaar.

What’s more I was very happy at the last day of the bazaar since I had Special Achievement Award for working 13 hours each day for THREE days in the TREASURY Dept & The Head Office of the Bazaar Bank from 8th to 10th December 2009. This is one of the most two important achievement that I had and the second achievement when I was in the foundation year I got the Student of the Year award.

This is probably the most important ‘Achievement Award’ a ‘Financial Services Student’ can be awarded because it is the first time in 13 years that any student has been given such a prestigious award.

Also, Dr Howard will be asked to make this award to me for my dedication and loyal and for demonstrating exceptional ‘Management’ and ‘Business’ skills with infinite energy and tremendous enthusiasm far beyond the call of normal duty. Also my name have been added to the FSRV Bazaar Bank’s 13 year old “Roll of Honour”.


Words cannot describe how proud and happy I am. Thanks to all of you ,to Mr. Phil Brear and to my team. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment