CNBC Top News and Analysis

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Google Practical Tools Project Reflection

This semester we have enjoyed learning and discovering new things. I start discovering new things when I was searching for my training session on Google Labs. Also I have learned many new things from my class mates training. The training sessions helped us a lot to discover new thing about Google and Google tools. We had great time learning from our friends.

The next project that our whole class chooses was Google Practical. In this project we have to apply and use Google tools that we learned about in the training sessions. I was really felt that it will be difficult but it was not. In this project I discover new things and while learning new things I was really happy and pleased and I had a feeling that I am a genius.

The first tool that I have uses was Google Chrome. I use this browser because it is fast, safer and I can change it theme. As well I love using iGoogle since it give you a chance to personalize your homepage. Also I have used Google Docs with my group to share our group work like the reports. I have used Google Language tools very much to translate words and paragraphs to Arabic ^_*.

Also I had a great time while sharing and accepting Google Calendar with my group since this gives me overview about their daily schedule and events ha3. Also I have added my tasks and personal appointment in Google Calendar and I have given each of my friends a different color for the calendar. What’s more I have created a background for my calendar.

What’s More I spent a great time reading class mates blogs since I felt that helped me a lot to know more about them. However, I found writing the blogs hard for me since I do it in English and it takes me a lot of time. The advantage point in doing the blogs in English was to help me improving my writing skill.

All in all, Google Practical have a helped me a lot in my personal life and professional work. It saves my time since I am using Google Chrome, Google Docs, and Google language tools. It saves our money since we have an automatic reminder in Google Calendar so no need to send SMS to our friend to remind us.

((Thank you Mr.Tridib for teaching us more about Google. Thank you for being so nice and kind to us. I really appreciate your efforts to understand us. We will miss you and don’t be sad we will come to talk and say Hi ^_* ))

No comments:

Post a Comment