CNBC Top News and Analysis

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rainy Day

Thanks god today was a rainy day in the United Arab Emirates. From the early morning the rain starts to fall in the country. I really like the rain and the winter. When I was young I liked to play under the rain. Also I like the smell of the sand after the rain and I believe that the rain will wash the world (country) and will clean the hearts from any anger.

But today in the morning I had a strange feeling I was afraid of going to the collage. I was afraid to ride to the collage since it will be the first time for me to ride in a rainy day. This was the reason why I wake up my father and brother early in the morning since I need someone to take me to the collage. It was shocking for me that booth of the refuse to take me to the collage because they were busy.

I didn’t know what to do. Do I have to go by myself or shall I be absent for this day? I remembered that I have a role play and we have lesson in Mr. Tridib class. So I decided to go to the collage by myself and get the experience to drive in rainy days.

So I get out from the home early and I on my lights. I was really careful wile overcoming other cars and I was driving at the speed of 60. And at the end finally I reach the college with the experience of driving in rainy day.

This is the effect of the rain in Abu Dhabi since the rain fall in the UAE.


No comments:

Post a Comment